Monday, October 6, 2008

Surrounded by Blessings


Every once in a while you need to take a step back and look at the blessings surrounding your life. Last week my blog pal Martha was involved in a car accident and walked away relatively unharmed. When you see the photos from her accident you have to thank God because you know someone greater was taking care of her.

Another recent example? My former colleague and friend, and her husband, just found out they're going to be parents soon. It warms my heart to know that someone who is so giving and compassionate is about to embark on the greatest journey of her life. Good luck, Jessica, you and John are going to be great parents!

When you look at blessings that are handed out to the people you love, it makes you more aware of the blessings you have in life and that is definitely worth celebrating.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I count among my blessings that I have you as a friend!

Thanks for being so excited! We still need lots of positive thoughts our way the next couple of months...but so excited still!!