Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day, It's a New Life

and I'm feeling good. I love that song! If you haven't heard it, check out "Feeling Good" - the Michael Buble version or Nina Simone's amazing version. Anyway, I digress. I just wanted to say that things are going really well in life right now.

Stephen and I have been watching MSU football with the Boston Alumni and I've met some awesome girls. It's so nice to have girlfriends in a new city - especially ones who are so friendly.
Speaking of girlfriends, Lindsey and I are getting our girlfriends together for a wine party this Thursday at my house for the Grey's premiere. It's going to be great to watch McDreamy on 52 glorious inches of high definition.

I started my part-time job yesterday and I think it's going to be fun. I'm going to channel Kaileen and hopefully have some good stories coming out of working at the Bruins Pro Shop that I can post on my blog. I love good stories.

On my way out of work yesterday I came across a Bills watching party. The Boston Bills Backers are a large group of die-hard Bills fans! It will be so nice to have another opportunity to meet more people in Boston who share the same passions as me, especially the Bills.

So cheers to feeling good!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Woohoo for a shoutout! Thanks, Michelle :)

Dude, is it Thursday yet???