Oh you silly "Six Things" meme. Becky tagged me and I haven't been a good sport, but I didn't want her to think I didn't care, so I'm finally filling in my "things."
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My 6 Things:
- I thrive in clutter. My office, my bedroom, both cluttered. I read a study that said people with cluttered desks are actually smarter. So there.
- Patience is not one of my virtues. It probably has to do with the fact that I'm ridiculously competitive and an over achiever. I want things fast and I have a hard time waiting to hear yes.
- My fingers are unevenly spaced. My pinkie finger lays off my its side, well away from the rest of my fingers. Oh, and neither one of my index fingers is straight. I never broke them, but when I try to make them straight, they clearly look retarded.
- When I was little, my dad and I used to have a Saturday ritual. We'd stop by McDonald's on the way to his shop, spend a few hours there, then come home and watch Kung Fu Theater. It's probably one of my favorite childhood memories.
- I sleep with a stuffed animal, in addition to one giant boyfriend and 2 cuddly kitties. But my stuffed lion, Leo, has been with me for probably 6 or 7 years now and he's totally ratty and nasty, but I usually can't sleep unless my arms are around him.
- I have some severe ADD and I'm blaming it on all this social media. I love all this new social media, but I think it's affecting my attention span. For example, it took me twice as long to complete this because I'm checking out Facebook profiles, reading my e-mail, reading an article and creating a spreadsheet. I'll willingly participate in a study that gauges the decline in attention due to too much stuff to grab our attention.