Thursday, August 26, 2010

Military Chic

Did you know that I was in ROTC in high school (and I had *brief* hopes of going to West Point?) It's true! Maybe it's that military background that has me craving the military trend this fall. Below are some items I've got my eye on.
The most perfect military coat in the entire world. I tried on this Burberry beauty back in July and immediately fell in love. Had the price tag not made me choke (only $1,500!) it might have been mine. I'm now on the quest for a similar style that won't break my bank.

Spied on Bon Bon Rose Girls, this VERY REASONABLE tunic from Tillys would be awesome paired with some dark jeggings and riding boots.

Are you inspired by the military trend this fall? If so, what are you eyeing?

1 comment:

Becky Mochaface said...

ROTC? No way! How did you not end up at A&M? Wait, I don't think I want to know.

I love that green tunic btw. So chic.