Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashion Week Wind Down - Oscar de la Renta

I had every intention of closing out my fashion week favorites with Isaac Mizrahi's show, but I have to admit... I was disappointed (believe me, it was painful to write that.) So, instead of Isaac, I'm going a little more retro. A little more be bop. The show to end all fashion week shows. I mean none other than Oscar de la Renta (p.s. did you see the WSJ fashion cover spread on @OscarPRGirl?). 

Oscar's show was jaw droppingly gorgeous and I can't wait to see some of these designs grace red carpets in the upcoming awards season. The designs were retro and so was the music. It was the perfect way to close out fashion week. Below are my dream picks (if I could be so lucky to wear OdlR*): 



I love this dress... and those flats!
 
                                                       I LOVE polka dots



*all images courtesy of fashionologie

1 comment:

MOLLY GALLER said...

These gowns are absolutely stunning!