Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend Recap

Did y'all have a nice weekend? Boston experienced a really nice (read, really warm) weekend, so my race didn't go as well as I had hoped. My goal was to come in under :30 and I came in at 30:16. It's not terrible, but I'm already looking forward to my next race so I can beat my time. 

After the race, I came home and took a much needed nap, and started getting ready for Pop.Bop.Shop's birthday party. All the ladies got dressed up and went to Cuchi Cuchi, one of my favorite restaurants in Boston. The room is dimly lit (think Red Light district) and the waitstaff wear outlandish, Gatsby-esque costumes. Seriously, I'd work there just to wear the fab outfits. 

All the gorge girls

I was so stoked to wear the dress I got from Ladyee Boutique (thank you Bon Bon Rose Girls for pointing it out to me) and unfortunately did not get a photo (I'm horrible with remembering to pull my camera out) but I got tons of compliments on the dress. Here's to hoping someone else captured it on their camera, otherwise I'll be forced to rock it again! :)

After that, the weather turned cool and Sunday was spent cheering on Stephen's softball team (I went just to spend time with PBS again) in the drizzly rain. I think fall may officially be here (hooray for new outfits!)

2 comments: