Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beat the Gray Sky Blues

A thousand apologies for being MIA lately. A project at work has my head spinning; the good news is that the launch is today so hopefully things will return to normal (including my stress levels.) 

To add insult to injury, a semi-perma rain cloud is stuck over Boston until Thursday, and that's got my spirits down. I have to admit I wasn't thrilled with having to layer my tops AND throw on a coat yesterday. But I have a plan to beat the next round of gray skies that are inevitable with fall/winter in New England.



This double breasted, funnel collar coat from Calvin Klein is just so gorgeous, and goes with the military theme I can't seem to get enough of this season. Just looking at the bright red color makes me happy, so I can only imagine how great I'd feel wrapped in it's warmth trudging through snow. 

What do you think? What coats are you longing for this winter? 

No comments: