Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kmart for Fashion?

I love fashion. And I also love fashion at a really great price. There is almost nothing better than finding something that looks like it cost you two week's of pay, when you paid less than $50. And there are a few stores I think of where you can find this type of buy: Target (natch), H&M and Kohl's. Kmart is not one of them. So I have to admit I was SHOCKED when I saw their spring line up at Fashionista last week. 

They have some really cute stuff y'all. Attire that pulls double duty by being work appropriate (it's all I think of when I buy clothes) AND easily transitions into a cool weekend look? Sign me up. Below are some of my favorite finds. 







1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't been to Kmart in years. Now I totally wanna go check this out myself!!