Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Love Story

I submitted our love story** to Boston.com, the online version of The Boston Globe, yesterday and the article appeared just in time for Valentine's Day. So if you need an albeit brief, but sappy aww, check out the link here.

To Stephen, I just say thank you for the past two years. I've loved every adventure we've gone on and I can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us. Happy Valentine's Day

And Happy Valentine's Day to all of my blog readers too!
UPDATE: I noticed they changed the homepage of our link with a new one this morning, so you can just scroll through the stories, or you can read our story below.
Michele and Stephen
"This is the classic story of the wingman getting the girl," writes Michele Moore. After meeting in their hometown of Dallas, Texas, six weeks before Stephen Luebkert was to move to Boston, they spent every last moment together. The following January, she "said goodbye to my family at Christmas, packed up my apartment and moved across the country to Boston – in the winter, no less. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is!"

No comments: