Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WHEEL... OF... FORTUNE

Cue the game show music, Pat Sajak and Vanna White - we're going to Wheel of Fortune!!!

On Thursday Stephen and I fly out to sunny LA - er, Culver City - for Stephen's chance at winning fabulous cash and prizes on Wheel of Fortune. Yep, that's right: my boyfriend on Wheel of Fortune.

It's no secret that I LOVE Wheel of Fortune, and I'm quite good at it, yet Stephen was the one selected. I can't help but feel the tiniest bit of jealousy for his good fortune, but at the same time I can't be more excited for him. He's going to be great!

The show tapes on Friday, and I guess we'll find out then when the show will actually air. I'll keep everyone posted, but please keep Stephen and me in your prayers as we make the journey cross country for the chance of a lifetime.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! How cool!!! My grandma will be so excited.

Just kidding. Honestly...that is so exciting. Good luck Stephen!

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! One of my dreams has always been to be a WOF contestant. Good luck!! :)