Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Remember Ren and Stimpy? Remember the Happy Happy Joy Joy song (and yes, Stephen is the Ren to my Stimpy)? Of course you do! It was - and still is, in my mind - one of the coolest cartoons. EVAH.

Well, I'm doing the dance right now. Why? Because my Garmin FINALLY arrived!

*note, NOT my arm, nor my engagement ring!

This watch is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. An equal mix of functional and badass, this watch does it all. It monitors my heart rate, it tells me how far and fast I'm running and more. I can program it for a specific workout/distance/pace.

Needless to say, I am so excited to take this watch out and see all it can do. Most importantly though, I am stoked that I won't have to calculate my route on Google Maps anymore to see how far I've run after the fact.

No comments: