Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!


Just got back from the annual SCOOPERBOWL, to benefit the Jimmy Fund, and take a good look at that picture. That, my friends, is about how many scoops of ice cream I put down tonight.

Now, I'd love to give the excuse that I ate so much because it's charity, but we all know that's not the case. C'mon people, this is a recession! And in a recession, you get your money's worth. So.I.Did. So there!

Here's a list of all the flavors being offered - I confess to have sampled at least 90 percent of these. Hands down, Ben & Jerry's had the BEST flavors. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, Strawberry Cheesecake, Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road and Chocolate Macadamia - oh boy, my mouth is watering all over again just thinking about it!

There are a few things I absolutely love about Boston, and this is definitely going on the list. I can't wait to go back next year!

1 comment:

Becky Mochaface said...

Damn it. Now I want ice cream. I LOVE Strawberry Cheesecake and Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road. Who comes up with those names? Because I want their job!