Friday, June 12, 2009

Your Vagina Deserves a Beer


This little blog of mine got a shout-out today. Or yesterday. But I saw it today, so that means today, right? Like if a tree fell in the woods and no one was there to hear it, would it still make a sound?

I digress.

Becky gave me a shout out of blogs she looks forward to reading every day. It's probably because we're BFF's*, but that's not the point. The point is that Becky has friends. Powerful friends. Don't believe me? Look at this comment from Jenny, one of MY favorite bloggers.

So the moral of this story is that I love getting shout outs. Giving me a shout out guarantees that I'll buy your vagina a beer when you come visit.

the end.

*Becky went to grad school in Boston, but we met in Texas at a PRSA event. I was moving to Boston, and that connection made us instant BFFs. Who says networking isn't a good thing?

1 comment:

Becky Mochaface said...

Damn skippy networking is a good thing! How else am I to make friends? You just had to leave me 3 months after we met. But I may forgive you. Especially if you make me some cupcakes in a couple weeks ;-)